Once the College has received an application form the following takes place In College (Enugu)
- If the parent has chosen for the child to sit the examination in the College, we will arrange for a senior member of staff to interview the student after the examination on the school site. The student should be prepared to talk about their interests and any special skills in non academic areas.
- Depending on both the examination score and interview, the Registrar will issue a letter of admission. This letter is normally issued on the same day as the examination and interview.
In other centres (Lagos, Abuja, Awka, UK, US)
- The student will sit the examination and the score will be passed to the College.
- If the examination is satisfactory, the student will be asked to create a video explaining their non academic talents and interests. This video should last no longer than 5 minutes and photographic quality is not taken into account.
The video and examination score will be viewed by a senior member of staff who will ask the Registrar to issue an admission letter if appropriate.
- Admission is offered on a first come first served basis. The admission letter will detail the details of the deposit to secure the place.
- We will endeavour to give students who do not reach our standard some feedback to allow improvement and students can reapply at a later date.